What is Web Conferencing Cisco WebEx?
Cisco WebEx — that’s cloud services for conferences and meetings online with audio, video and tools to collaborate on documents. Modern business requires speed, ease of communication, the quality of communication and to minimize travel expenses, rental of premises and organizational processes. Services Cisco WebEx can help you to take this challenge and raise the communication in your company to the next level.
What tasks will help to solve the services Cisco WebEx?
- Education and holding brainstorming sessions with geographically dispersed colleagues, customers and partners
- Conduct Webinar: marketing campaigns and seminars
- Remote demonstrations of new products and software solutions of any complexity
- Support for users located remotely from the specialist service
- Creating a full-fledged training videos by enabling recording of everything that happens during the conference
At the same time, all participants are provided such meetings are always comfortable and practical tools such as:
- Sharing your desktop, keyboard and mouse, the documents MS Office and other applications
- Chat and instant messaging
- Web Session Record
- Annotation Tools
Portfolio Cisco WebEx solutions
- WebEx Meeting Center
Tools to conduct online meetings and collaborate on documents, presentations, and applications in real-time broadcast of audio and video.
- WebEx Training Center
Tools for virtual training, seminars and trainings. Remote participants have the opportunity involved, individual training.
- WebEx Event Center
Tools for Web conferencing with demonstration materials online for a wide audience — up to 3,000 participants.
- WebEx Support Center
Remote Support Center, which allows the technician to carry out customer support for the request queue.
- Collaboration Meeting Room
The service, which allows you to connect to an online meeting not only with personal computers, mobile devices and landline phones, but also with video endpoints and software clients.
- WebEx Meetings Server
Secure service for online meetings and collaborate in real-time, hosted in your data center or corporate cloud.
What do you get with Cisco WebEx?
By subscribing to the Cisco WebEx services, you get:
- Personal branded microsite On this microsite will be available WebEx services in the right configuration and volume. The microsite can be branded in the style of the website of your company: using logo and corporate colors.
- Access to the virtual room Access to the WebEx services licensed by the number of virtual rooms (accounts) with the right organization Web-conference. If your company has the need to hold several conferences at the same time, you will be given a corresponding number of virtual rooms.
- VoIP telephony To voice communication with the virtual room you will be given a package of VoIP traffic.
- Easier access to the WebEx session You and your colleagues do not need to pre-install software — the required modules will be installed automatically when you log into the conference.
Why Cisco WebEx services?
Experience the advantages of Cisco WebEx services, such as:
- Flexibility WebEx services are flexible and easy to deploy in the licensing model. With the growth of the company’s needs, you can quickly expand the package of services provided.
- Mobility Using a PC and any mobile device with any operating system, you can quickly communicate with colleagues, customers and partners from anywhere at any time.
- High quality links Using a PC and any mobile device with any operating system, you can quickly communicate with colleagues, customers and partners from anywhere at any time.
- Actual version With WebEx services you get a subscription to updates, which necessarily will be loaded every 4-5 months.
- Security Modern cloud technologies allow for meetings to ensure a high level of security when working together. Updates timely close identified security problems and improve the stability of the service.
Video review of WebEx